Okay.Organizing your scarves doesn’t have to be difficult. I personally can be a bit lazy at times, so hanging my hijab’s isn’t a good option for me. I also cant stand not finding things or having wrinkles that I have to iron out, so throwing them all in a bin just wont work and another thing is searching Hijab Pins when you are getting ready for work. so let us solve both the issues.
Hijab pin is an elegant way to secure your expensive scarf. Other than holding the hijab in its place, it gives each hijab an unique identity to suit each and every occasion. However, you would find it harder to organize them properly for effective access. Some helpful tips that can help you in this regard is given here,
- Large pill boxes or utility boxes make good storage spaces. By using them, organizing your pins would not be very difficult.
- Pincushions are one of the better ways to stick your pins. If you do not have pin cushions at your home, try inexpensive stuffed toys. But it is necessary to keep them away from your children.
- Sticking your pins into a small bar of moisture free soap would make sure that your pins remain sharp and prevent them from getting rusted.
- Replace your hijab pins and accessories frequently. Otherwise, blunt or rusty pins could damage the hijabs.
- If a berry headed pin has lost its color or you got bored of its original color, apply a suitable colored nail polish on their heads.
- Magnets can come in handy for picking pins up and you can also use them to hold your pin while arranging your scarf.
Next struggling to organize your scarf collection? Are you searching through the web to find out some amazing and unique ways to store your hijabs? Then you are at the right place! Rolling them up and putting in the drawers will not be conducive and the technique is too tedious. Here we have provided a list of some cute and organized ways to display your hijabs instead of keeping them hidden in drawers. Read on!
Shelving units are the ideal option for storing hijabs or scarves! If you have a lot of scarves and wants to maximize the space to store them, then this is a good organizing solution. Roll scarves up and put it in the shelves to make it easy to store and easy to find!
Add a hijab storage shelf if you are getting a custom closet made. This solution is the most effective and expensive organization tip. The width of each unit must be designed to suit the width of your scarves in mind.
Bins and Baskets
If you are not ready to invest in a piece of furniture, then use small baskets and bins to organize your hijabs. It will be easier for you to find the ones that you are looking for by rolling up your scarves and placing them length-wise in the bin.
Another great way of organizing hijabs is buying hangers that are already made for hanging scarves or other accessories. You can also re purpose a hanger for trousers and use that to hang and organize hijabs. This is both cost-effective and easy to organize and maintain. Dubaities might get it in IKEA and any Dirham stores.
So any other new ideas for storage? Do share with me.