Hello Beautiful Ladies,
Yes, Today i will share the beautiful secret of being a Indian Bride. It is summer and everyone is so worried about getting tan , lifeless,flaky dry skin. So why not a free pamper session under budget at home. Yes, making a turmeric mask for skincare I’m all about easy, budget-friendly ideas for looking your best. First up, a glowing skin turmeric face mask!
Turmeric beauty benefits
- Turmeric is high in antioxidants that slow down cell damage.
- It’s widely used as a skin exfoliant and improves skin’s texture.
- It helps with inflammatory skin conditions, such as acne, dry skin, psoriasis and eczema.
- It helps reduce pigmentation and even out the skin tone.
- It is also said to diminish wrinkles.
Make your own turmeric face mask
1. Mix flour, turmeric, honey and milk to make a paste
- 2 tablespoons of flour. You can use regular flour, rice flour or ground oats if your skin is dry.I personally prefer yogurt as i have a combination skin
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 3 tablespoons milk. You can also use yogurt to fight acne.
- A few drops of honey
2. Apply a thin layer to your face and let it dry for 20 minutes
3. Rinse off in the shower, scrubbing gently to remove.
4. Apply your favorite moisturizer.
so what you ladies think !Do not worry about staining it would go off if you wash your face and make sure you apply a thin layer on your face. I have personally tried this mask and It had did wonders on my skin. I will sure post my turmeric face mask pic in my Instagram. Do follow me their and show your lovely support. (Instagram Id : msbloomingdale